Niobium Buttweld Pipe Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockists – ASME B16.9 Elbows, Tees, Caps, Olets, Reducers, Stub Ends, Crosses, Laterals, Return Bends
- Standard specification of Niobium buttweld fittings is ASTM B394.
- The major grades of Niobium buttweld fittings are Unalloyed Niobium R04210, Nb-10W-10Hf, UNS Grade R04261—Niobium + 1 % Zirconium (Nb1Zr), UNS Grade R04295—Niobium + 10% Hf+1 % Ti (Nb10Hf1Ti); Reactor Grade – Unalloyed Niobium R04200, UNS Grade R04261—Niobium + 1 % Zirconium ( Nb1Zr); Superconducting – Nb-50Ti.
- We have around 30 years experience in manufacturing of Niobium buttweld pipe fittings in size ranging from 1/2” to 60”, schedule from Sch5s to SchXXS. Metallica specializes in manufacturing elbows, tee, reducer, caps, crosses, stub ends, etc conforming to ASME, ANSI, and DIN standard. We also produce custom size pipe fittings made according to drawings from our clients. Our products are widely used in oil & gas, petrochemical, refineries, power plant, shipbuilding, metallurgy, paper making and other industries.
- A Niobium buttweld pipe fitting is a type of pipe fitting, which is designed to be welded on site to connect pipes together. Welding of a Niobium buttweld pipe fitting to pipes or other fittings is generally done to allow change in direction of the piping system. Niobium Buttweld fittings are generally identified or inquired in nominal pipe sizes with specified pipe schedule. Niobium Buttweld fitting’s dimensions and tolerances are defined as per ASME B16.9 standard. This helps create full penetration weld without any extra preparation needed for the Niobium buttweld fitting.
- Manufacturing Niobium buttweld fittings – A Niobium buttweld pipe fitting is made by the process of hot forming that includes bending and forming to shape. The starting material of butt weld fitting is a pipe that is cut to length, heated and molded into specific shapes by means of dies. Heat treatment is also done to remove residual stresses and obtain desired mechanical properties.
- Being one of the largest volume Niobium buttweld pipe fittings manufacturer and supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India, USA, Europe and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers. We are leading Niobium buttweld fittings suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.
- ASME 16.9 covers overall dimensions, tolerances, ratings, testing, and markings for factory-made wrought Niobium butt-welding fittings in sizes NPS 1⁄2 through NPS 48 (DN 15 through DN 1200). The term “wrought” denotes fittings made of seamless or welded pipes, tubing, plates, or forgings. These fittings include long radius elbows, reducing elbows, long radius returns, short radius elbows, short radius 180° returns, 3D elbows, straight tees, straight crosses, reducing tees, reducing crosses, lap joint stub ends, caps, concentric reducers, and eccentric reducers.
Niobium Buttweld Pipe Fittings Manufacturers and Suppliers
Standard Types of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
- Niobium Pipe Elbows – Steel elbow is used to be installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually these carbon steel elbows distinguished by connection ends.
- Niobium Pipe Bend – Pipe bend can be made of variety materials, like carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, low temperature steel or high-performance steel, etc.
- Niobium Pipe Tees – We can provide seamless tube tees and welding tube tees, which can also be divided into straight tees and reducing tees. Usually, the pipe tees have the same inlet and outlet sizes.
- Niobium Pipe Cross – A pipe fitting, having four openings in the same place, at right angles to each other. A pipe cross is a kind of pipe fitting. It is used in the place where four pipes meet together. The pipe cross may have one inlet and three outlets, or three inlets and one outlet.
- Niobium End Caps – End Cap, Carbon Steel cap, Stainless Steel Caps, ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches. Based on different materials, pipe caps include carbon steel cap, stainless steel cap, and alloy steel cap etc.
- Niobium Pipe Reducer – Pipe reducer are tube fittings that are widely used in a number of industries in order to providing greatest connection flexibility in connecting fractional tubes in various installations.
- Niobium Stub End – Stub Ends are fittings used in place of welded flanges where rotating back up flanges are desired. They are also called Lap Joints and Vanstone Flared Laps. A rotating back up flange seats itself against the back surface of the Stub End.
- Niobium Coupling Fittings – Coupling fittings are used for fluid conduits in which each end portion of two tubes to be connected is provided with a swaged-on adapter carrying the necessary means to connect or disconnect the tubes without disturbing the swaged-on adapter.
Production and Stock Range of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
|Size||Seamless Elbow ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Elbow (1/2″～48″)|
|Schedule||Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.|
|Purity||99.5% 99.9%, 99.95%|
|Grade||R04200, R04210, R04261, R04295, R04251|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2|
ASTM Grade Specification of Niobium
- R04200-Type 1—Reactor grade unalloyed niobium
- R04210-Type 2—Commercial grade unalloyed niobium
- R04251-Type 3—Reactor grade niobium alloy containing 1 % zirconium
- R04261-Type 4—Commercial grade niobium alloy containing 1 % zirconium
- UNS R0xxxx -Type 5, Residual Resistivity Ratio(RRR) grade pure niobium.
- RRR values: guaranteed min. RRR 300 *
- (* the Residual Resistivity Ratio RRR is defined as the ratio of electrical resistivity at 295K to electrical resistivity at 4,2K)
ASTM Specifications of Niobium
|B391 – 18||Standard Specification for Niobium and Niobium Alloy Ingots|
|B392 – 18||Standard Specification for Niobium and Niobium Alloy Bar, Rod, and Wire|
|B393 – 18||Standard Specification for Niobium and Niobium Alloy Strip, Sheet, and Plate|
|B394 – 18||Standard Specification for Niobium and Niobium Alloy Seamless and Welded Tubes|
|B652 / B652M – 10(2018)||Standard Specification for Niobium-Hafnium Alloy Ingots|
|B654 / B654M – 10(2018)||Standard Specification for Niobium-Hafnium Alloy Foil, Sheet, Strip, and Plate|
|B655 / B655M – 10(2018)||Standard Specification for Niobium-Hafnium Alloy Bar and Wire|
|B884 – 11(2019)||Standard Specification for Niobium-Titanium Alloy Billets, Bar, and Rod for Superconducting Applications|
|B599 – 20||Standard Specification for Nickel-Iron-Chromium-Molybdenum-Niobium Stabilized Alloy Plate, Sheet, and Strip|
Chemical Properties of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
|Element||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Type 4|
|(Reactor Grade Unalloyed Nb)||(Commercial Grade Unalloyed Nb)||(Reactor Grade Nb-1%Nb)||(Commercial Grade Nb-1%Nb)|
|Max Weight % (Except Where Otherwise Specified)|
|Zr||0.02||0.02||0.8 – 1.2||0.8 – 1.2|
Mechanical Properties of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
|Grade Chart||Tensile Ultimate Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation in 1-inch|
|Minimum, psi (MPa)||Minimum, psi (MPa)||0.010 inch or Greater||Less Than 0.010 inch|
|Types 1 and 2||18 000 (125)||10 500 (73)||20||15|
|Types 3 and 4||28 000 (195)||18 000 (125)||20||15|
What is Niobium?
Niobium, also known as columbium, is a chemical element with the symbol Nb and atomic number 41. Niobium is a light grey, crystalline, and ductile transition metal. Pure niobium has a Mohs hardness rating similar to that of pure titanium, and it has similar ductility to iron. Niobium oxidizes in the earth’s atmosphere very slowly, hence its application in jewelry as a hypoallergenic alternative to nickel. Niobium is a rare, soft, malleable, ductile, gray-white metal. Niobium exhibits similar but slightly lower resistance against chemicals corrosive to tantalum. It must be placed in a protective atmosphere when processed at even moderate temperatures because it tends to react with oxygen, carbon, the halogens, nitrogen, and sulfur. The metal is inert to acids, even to aqua regia at room temperatures, but is attacked by hot, concentrated acids, and especially by alkalis and oxidizing agents. However, 90% of its total demand arises from the production of high-strength low-alloy steels, whereas rolled niobium–based products account for 4% and superalloys and compounds (oxides and chemicals) account for 3% each.
Shapes: foil, sheet, strip, plate, board, rod, bar, wire, tube, pipe, ring, ingot, capillary tube, etc.;
Materials: R04200, R04210
Niobium Zirconium Alloy: ingot, foil, sheet, board, tube, pipe, rod, bar, wire, crucible, lump, etc.
Niobium Hafnium Alloy: ingot, foil, sheet, board, tube, pipe, rod, bar, wire, crucible, lump, etc.
Niobium Nickel Alloy: lump, foil, sheet, board, etc.
Molybdenum Niobium Alloy: ingot
Shapes: ingot, rod
Niobium Oxide powder, Niobium Carbide powder, Niobium Oxalate, Niobium Chloride, Niobium Boride powder, Niobium Nitride powder, Niobium Silicide powder, Niobium Monoxide, etc.
Other Niobium Products:
Platinized Niobium Mesh Anode
Properties of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
Applications of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
- Used for the heat exchange tube.
- The protect tube of thermometer in petrochemical industry.
- The electronics industry.
- Niobium is used for the production of high-temperature-resistant alloys and special stainless steels.
- Small amounts of niobium impart greater strength to other metals, especially those that are exposed to low temperatures.
- Niobium carbide is used in cutting tools.
- It is used in stainless steel alloys for nuclear reactors, jets, missiles, cutting tools, pipelines, super magnets and welding rods.
- Niobium-tin and niobium-titanium alloys are used as wires for superconducting magnets capable of producing exceedingly strong magnetic fields.
- Niobium is also used its pure form to make superconducting accelerating structures for particle accelerators.
- Niobium alloys are used in surgical implants because they do not react with human tissue.
Types of Niobium Products
|Niobium Hollow Pipe||Niobium Heater for High Temperature|
|Niobium Seamless Pipe||Niobium Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Niobium Bush Hex Pipe||Potassium-doped Niobium Wire|
|Niobium Round Pipe||Niobium Welded Pipe|
|Niobium Alloy Round Pipe||Niobium Rotating target|
|Niobium Aero engine tube||Niobium Custom Pipe|
|Niobium Alloy Custom Pipe||Niobium Thick Wall Pipe|
|Niobium Elliptical and Oval Tube||Niobium Thin Wall Pipe|
|Niobium Pipe Fittings||Niobium Forging|
|Niobium Strips||Niobium Fasteners|
|Niobium Flex pipe||Niobium Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Niobium Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Niobium lined pipe|
|Niobium Exhaust Pipe||Niobium Micro Tube|
|Niobium Bar/Billet||Niobium Wire/Welding Wire|
|Niobium Boiler Tube||Niobium Coil Tubing|
|Niobium Capillary Tube||Niobium U Shaped Tube|
|Niobium Rods||Precision Niobium Tubing|
|Niobium Suppliers||Niobium Pipe Manufacturers|
|Niobium Ingots||Niobium Foil|
|Niobium Metals||Niobium Crucibles|
Testing & Inspection of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Niobium Buttweld Fittings
Prices for Niobium Buttweld Fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Niobium Buttweld Fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Niobium Buttweld Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Niobium Buttweld Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Niobium Buttweld Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu