Nickel and Nickel Alloys Buttweld Pipe Fittings Stockists, Suppliers, Manufacturers – ASME B16.9 Elbows, Tees, Caps, Olets, Reducers, Stub Ends, Crosses, Laterals
- Standard specification of Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld fittings is ASTM B366.
- We have around 30 years experience in manufacturing of Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld pipe fittings in size ranging from 1/2” to 60”, schedule from Sch5s to SchXXS. Metallica specializes in manufacturing elbows, tee, reducer, caps, crosses, stub ends, etc conforming to ASME, ANSI, and DIN standard. We also produce custom size pipe fittings made according to drawings from our clients. Our products are widely used in oil & gas, petrochemical, refineries, power plant, shipbuilding, metallurgy, paper making and other industries.
- A Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld pipe fitting is a type of pipe fitting, which is designed to be welded on site to connect pipes together. Welding of a Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld pipe fitting to pipes or other fittings is generally done to allow change in direction of the piping system. Nickel and Nickel Alloys Buttweld fittings are generally identified or inquired in nominal pipe sizes with specified pipe schedule. Nickel and Nickel Alloys Buttweld fitting’s dimensions and tolerances are defined as per ASME B16.9 standard. This helps create full penetration weld without any extra preparation needed for the Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld fitting.
- Manufacturing Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld fittings – A Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld pipe fitting is made by the process of hot forming that includes bending and forming to shape. The starting material of butt weld fitting is a pipe that is cut to length, heated and molded into specific shapes by means of dies. Heat treatment is also done to remove residual stresses and obtain desired mechanical properties.
- Being one of the largest volume Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld pipe fittings manufacturer and supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India, USA, Europe and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers. We are leading Nickel and Nickel Alloys buttweld fittings suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.
- ASME 16.9 covers overall dimensions, tolerances, ratings, testing, and markings for factory-made wrought Nickel and Nickel Alloys butt-welding fittings in sizes NPS 1⁄2 through NPS 48 (DN 15 through DN 1200). The term “wrought” denotes fittings made of seamless or welded pipes, tubing, plates, or forgings. These fittings include long radius elbows, reducing elbows, long radius returns, short radius elbows, short radius 180° returns, 3D elbows, straight tees, straight crosses, reducing tees, reducing crosses, lap joint stub ends, caps, concentric reducers, and eccentric reducers.
Nickel and Nickel Alloys Buttweld Pipe Fittings Manufacturers and Suppliers
Standard Types of Nickel and Nickel Alloys Buttweld Fittings
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Pipe Elbows – Steel elbow is used to be installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually these carbon steel elbows distinguished by connection ends.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Pipe Bend – Pipe bend can be made of variety materials, like carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, low temperature steel or high-performance steel, etc.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Pipe Tees – We can provide seamless tube tees and welding tube tees, which can also be divided into straight tees and reducing tees. Usually, the pipe tees have the same inlet and outlet sizes.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Pipe Cross – A pipe fitting, having four openings in the same place, at right angles to each other. A pipe cross is a kind of pipe fitting. It is used in the place where four pipes meet together. The pipe cross may have one inlet and three outlets, or three inlets and one outlet.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys End Caps – End Cap, Carbon Steel cap, Stainless Steel Caps, ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches. Based on different materials, pipe caps include carbon steel cap, stainless steel cap, and alloy steel cap etc.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Pipe Reducer – Pipe reducer are tube fittings that are widely used in a number of industries in order to providing greatest connection flexibility in connecting fractional tubes in various installations.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Stub End – Stub Ends are fittings used in place of welded flanges where rotating back up flanges are desired. They are also called Lap Joints and Vanstone Flared Laps. A rotating back up flange seats itself against the back surface of the Stub End.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys Coupling Fittings – Coupling fittings are used for fluid conduits in which each end portion of two tubes to be connected is provided with a swaged-on adapter carrying the necessary means to connect or disconnect the tubes without disturbing the swaged-on adapter.
Nickel & Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings Stock & Supply Range
|Product||Nickel and Nickel Alloys Buttweld Fittings|
|Standard||ASTM B366 / ASME SB 366|
|Grades||Nickel 200/201, Monel 400/K-500, Inconel 600/625, Incoloy 800H/HT, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy C22|
|Schedule||Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc. Custom Thickness|
|Size||Seamless Elbow ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Elbow (1/2″～48″)|
|Dimensions||ASME / ANSI – B 16.9, ASTM A403 – ASME SA403, ASME B16.9, ASME B16.25, ASME B16.28, MSS SP-43.|
|Type||Seamless, Welded, Elbow, Tee, Cross, Concentric & Eccentric Reducer, Pipe End Caps, Stub Ends, Bends, Dairy Fittings, etc.|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Types of Nickel Alloys
|Hastelloy C276||N10276||2.4819||NiMo16Cr15W||NW 0276|
|Monel 400||N04400||2.436||NW 4400|
Types of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Products
|Nickel Balls||Nickel Honeycomb||Nickel Rod|
|Nickel Bands||Nickel Ingot||Nickel Samples|
|Nickel Bars||Nickel Ink||Nickel Shaving|
|Nickel Blocks||Nickel Insulated Wire||Nickel Sheets|
|Nickel Board||Nickel Lump||Nickel Shot|
|Nickel Chips||Nickel Mesh||Nickel Single Crystal|
|Nickel Chunk||Nickel Metal||Nickel Sleeves|
|Nickel Coil||Nickel Microfoil||Nickel Slugs|
|Nickel Concentrate||Nickel Microleaf||Nickel Specimens|
|Nickel Crucibles||Nickel Nanocrystalline Foil||Nickel Spheres|
|Nickel Cubes||Nickel on Silica/Alumina Catalyst||Nickel Spheres, Silver-coated|
|Nickel Cylinder||Nickel Parts||Nickel Sponge|
|Nickel Disc||Nickel Particles||Nickel Spring|
|Nickel Electrodes||Nickel Paste||Nickel Strip|
|Nickel Flake||Nickel Pellets||Nickel Tape|
|Nickel Flanges||Nickel Pieces||Nickel Tube|
|Nickel Foam||Nickel Plates||Nickel Wafer|
|Nickel Foil||Nickel Powder||Nickel Wire|
|Nickel Gauze||Nickel Puck||Nickel Wool|
|Nickel Granules||Nickel Ribbon||Ultra Thin Nickel Foil|
|Nickel Grids||Nickel Rings|
Testing & Inspection of Nickel & Nickel Alloys Buttweld Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings
Prices for Nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Gurantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu