Monel Blocks, Slabs, Plate Cuttings, Profiles Manufacturer – Monel Slab, Monel Block, Monel Profile, Monel Plate Cutting, Ni-Cu Block, Slab, Profile, Plate Cutting!
|Monel Plate Cuttings||Monel Ingot||Monel Blocks||Monel Billet|
|Monel Rolls||Monel Clad Sheet||Monel Strips||Monel BA NO(8) Plate|
|Monel Shim Sheets||Monel Plate||Monel Profiles||Monel Polished Plates|
|Monel Cold Rolled Plates||Monel Coils||Monel Slabs||Monel Profiles Dealer|
|Monel Slitting Coils||Monel Alloy Plate||Monel Plain Sheet||Monel Plate Cuttings|
|Monel Perforated Sheet||Monel Alloy Blocks||Monel 2B Plate||Monel Cold Rolled Plates|
- All Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price.
- Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. We specialize in the supply of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles, which is available in size range – Thickness: 0.02 inch to 4 inch as customized, Width: available up to 48 inch as customized, Length: available up to 120 inch as customized.
- Metallica is one of the biggest Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles.
Ni-Cu Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles Manufacturers and Suppliers
Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles Dealers, Stockist
Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles Production Stock & Supply Range
|Product||Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles|
|Grades||Alloy 400, Alloy 405, Alloy K-500|
|Standard||ASTM B127, DIN 17750|
|Items||Blocks, Slabs, Plate Cutting, Profiles|
|Size||Thickness: 0.02 inch to 4 inch as customized; Width: Available up to 24 inch as customized; Length(mm)-Available up to 60 inch as customized; The max weight of one piece is 100 KG.|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Monel Product Forms & Manufacturing Standards
|Alloy Plate, Strip, Sheet||ASTM B127, DIN 17750|
|Alloy Bar, Rod, Wire||ASTM B164, AMS 4675|
|Alloy Seamless Pipe & Tube||ASTM B165, B829, B163|
|Alloy Welded Pipe & Tube||ASTM B725, B730, B751, B775|
|Alloy Welded Fittings||ASTM B366|
|Alloy Forged Flanges and Fittings||ASTM B564|
|Alloy 400 Wire||DIN 17753, ISO 9724|
Chemical Composition of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
|Monel 400||B127, B164||N04400||28–34||2.5 max||2.0 max||0.5 max||63 min|
|Monel 401||N04401||28–34||2.5 max||2.0 max||63 min|
|Monel 404||N04404||Rem||0.05 max||0.5 max||0.1 max||0.1 max||52–57|
|Monel K-500||B865||N05500||27–33||2.3–3.15||0.35–0.85||2.0 max||1.5 max||0.5 max||63 min|
|Monel 405||B164||N04405||28–34||2.5 max||2.0 max||0.5 max||63 min|
About Monel Family of Alloys
- Monel is a group of nickel alloys, primarily composed of nickel (from 52 to 67%) and copper, with small amounts of iron, manganese, carbon, and silicon. (Alloys with copper contents 60% or more are called cupronickel.). The name is now a trademark of Special Metals Corporation.
- Stronger than pure nickel, Monel alloys are resistant to corrosion by many agents, including rapidly flowing seawater. They can be fabricated readily by hot- and cold-working, machining, and welding.
- Monel 400 (UNS N04400 or DIN W.Nr. 2.4360 / 2.4361) is a solid-solution nickel-copper alloy with high strength and excellent resistance in a range of media, including seawater, hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid and alkalies. The Alloy 400 is also very resistant to stress-corrosion cracking and pitting corrosion in most fresh and industrial waters.
- Monel K-500 (Alloy K-500, UNS N05500 or DIN W.Nr. 2.4375) is a precipitation-hardenable nickel-copper alloy that combines the corrosion resistance of Monel 400 (Alloy 400) with greater strength and hardness. It also has low permeability and is nonmagnetic to under -100°C[-150°F].
What are the Properties of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles?
- Highly resistant to corrosion. Monel is well known as a corrosion strong, rust-resistant material. It is resistant to corrosion and acids, and some alloys can withstand a fire in pure oxygen.
- Stronger than steel.
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Highly resistant to alkalis.
- It can be welded, brazed and soldere.
- Its property of work-hardening fast makes it very difficult to machine compared to steel.
- Some Monels are magnetic while others are non-magnetic.
- While Monel was one of the most popular metals in the market during the 1920s – 1940s, for manufacturing household goods like sinks, countertops, appliances, etc., it was largely replaced by stainless steel from the 1950’s onward due to its lower cost.
- The alloy is non-toxic in its solid form. However, welding, grinding or melting may produce hazardous fumes or dust the contact or inhalation of which should be avoided.
What are the Applications of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles?
Monel Pipe, Tube, Tubing typically finds application in marine engineering, chemical and hydro-carbon processing’s, heat exchangers, valves and pumps. Monel 400 alloy is used in various applications as below:
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Types of Monel and Monel Alloy Products
|Monel Balls||Monel Honeycomb||Monel Rod|
|Monel Bands||Monel Ingot||Monel Samples|
|Monel Bars||Monel Ink||Monel Shaving|
|Monel Blocks||Monel Insulated Wire||Monel Sheets|
|Monel Board||Monel Lump||Monel Shot|
|Monel Chips||Monel Mesh||Monel Single Crystal|
|Monel Chunk||Monel Metal||Monel Sleeves|
|Monel Coil||Monel Microfoil||Monel Slugs|
|Monel Concentrate||Monel Microleaf||Monel Specimens|
|Monel Crucibles||Monel Nanocrystalline Foil||Monel Spheres|
|Monel Cubes||Monel on Silica/Alumina Catalyst||Monel Spheres, Silver-coated|
|Monel Cylinder||Monel Parts||Monel Sponge|
|Monel Disc||Monel Particles||Monel Spring|
|Monel Electrodes||Monel Paste||Monel Strip|
|Monel Flake||Monel Pellets||Monel Tape|
|Monel Flanges||Monel Pieces||Monel Tube|
|Monel Foam||Monel Plates||Monel Wafer|
|Monel Foil||Monel Powder||Monel Wire|
|Monel Gauze||Monel Puck||Monel Wool|
|Monel Granules||Monel Ribbon||Ultra Thin Monel Foil|
|Monel Grids||Monel Rings||Monel Alloy|
Testing & Inspection of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
Prices for Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Monel 400 & K-500 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Gurantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Monel Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu