Inconel 600 Forging, Inconel 600 Casting, Inconel Alloy 600 Forging, Inconel Alloy 600 Casting Dealer, Manufacturer, Distributor, Stockist in India and Worldwide
|Inconel 600 Blocked Discs||Inconel 600 Upset Forging||Inconel 600 Casting|
|Inconel 600 Forged Bars||Inconel 600 Forged Circle||Inconel 600 Forged Blocks|
|Inconel 600 Forging||Inconel 600 Casting||Inconel 600 Hot Forging|
|Inconel 600 Compression Forging||Inconel 600 Cold Forging||Inconel 600 Press Forging|
|Inconel 600 Casting Distributors||Inconel 600 Roll Forging Circle||Inconel 600 Forging Manufacturers|
|Inconel 600 Casting Suppliers||Inconel 600 Forging and Casting||Inconel 600 Rolled Ring Forgings|
|Inconel 600 Impression Die Forging||Inconel 600 Heat Resistant Casting||Inconel 600 Investment Casting|
|Inconel 600 Seamless Rolled Ring Forging||Inconel 600 Closed Die Forging||Inconel 600 Open Die Forging|
|Forgings Custom Machined Components||Casting Custom Machined Components||Inconel 600 Forging as per Drawing|
|Inconel 600 Casting as per Drawing||Inconel 600 Large Diameter Forging||Inconel 600 Custom Drawing Available|
|Inconel 600 Big Size Casting Square||Inconel 600 Big Size Casting Rectangle||Inconel 600 Round Forging|
- All Inconel 600 forging and casting offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price. We’re a leading Inconel 600 forging and casting manufacturer and distributor in India. Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. We specialize in Inconel 600 forging and casting manufacturing and are made to requested size & tolerance, or to specific drawing.
- Metallica is one of the biggest Inconel 600 forging and casting supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of Inconel 600 forging and casting from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We can deliver Inconel 600 forging in blank condition or rough machined, which will allow our customers to have finished machining themselves. Alternatively, we are also capable to produce finished part with a very tight tolerance according to specific drawing or specification given, which will help customers to save their preparation time, tool wear, transit and wastage cost.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for Inconel 600 forging and casting.
Inconel 600 Forging and Casting Distributors and Suppliers
Inconel Alloy 600 Forging and Casting Manufacturers, Stockist
Inconel 600 Forging and Casting Product Specification & Supply Range
|Product||Inconel 600 Forging and Casting|
|Grades||Alloy 600, UNS N06600, 2.4816|
|Standard||ASTM B366, ASTM B564|
|Items||Forging and Casting|
|Size||2-3 cm x 3-8 cm x 6-12 cm|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Inconel 600 (UNS N06600, 2.4816) Product Forms & Standards
|Inconel Alloy 600 Rod, Bar, & Wire||ASTM B166|
|Inconel Alloy 600 Plate, Sheet, & Strip||ASTM B168, ASTM B906|
|Inconel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe and Tube||ASTM B167, ASTM B829|
|Inconel Alloy 600 Welded Pipe||ASTM B517, ASTM B775|
|Inconel Alloy 600 Welded Tube||ASTM B516, ASTM B751|
|Inconel Alloy 600 Pipe Fitting||ASTM B366|
|Inconel Alloy 600 Billet and Bar||ASTM B472|
|Inconel Alloy 600 Forging||ASTM B564|
Chemical Composition of Inconel 600 Forging and Casting
|Fe||6.0 – 10.0|
|Cr||14.0 – 17.0|
Mechanical & Physical Properties of Inconel 600 Forging and Casting
|Melting range, ℃||1354-1413|
|Tensile strength, min, Mpa||550|
|Yield strength, 0.2% offset, min, Mpa||240|
|Hardness : Unit – HRB||B 92 max|
About Alloy 600 or Inconel 600
- Inconel alloys or superalloys are austenitic nickel-chromium-based superalloys that exhibit qualities such as high resistance to corrosion, oxidation, carburization, pitting, crevice, corrosion cracking, and high temperature strength.
- Inconel alloys are oxidation-corrosion-resistant materials well suited for service in extreme environments subjected to pressure and heat. When heated, Inconel forms a thick, stable, passivating oxide layer protecting the surface from further attack.
- Inconel retains strength over a wide temperature range, attractive for high temperature applications where aluminum and steel would succumb to creep as a result of thermally induced crystal vacancies. Inconel’s high temperature strength is developed by solid solution strengthening or precipitation hardening, depending on the alloy.
Inconel 600, a nickel – base alloy with excellent carburization; was designed for service temperatures from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 Degree F. Inconel 600 is nonmagnetic and possess an excellent combination of high strength. This material grade is readily weldable and is used in a variety of corrosion resisting applications.
What are the Properties of Inconel 600 or Alloy 600 Forging and Casting?
Inconel 600 is a standard nickel-chromium-iron alloy used in heat and corrosion resistance. The chromium component in the alloy helps to provide better resistance to oxidation than pure nickel. Inconel 600 can only be hardened by cold-working practices, making it ideal for welding, brazing and soldering. Its flexible nature is due largely in part to its ability to withstand corrosion. The metal is capable of keeping its structural integrity under a number of conditions: It is applicable across a wide range of temperatures and environments, remaining resistant to neutral and alkaline conditions. While it is moderately resistant to chlorine, it generally should not be exposed to heat when sulfur is present due to its high percentage of nickel. Chlorine exposure should also not exceed temperatures of 1000°F. Some of its key properties are as below:
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High strength and good weldability under a wide range of temperatures
What are the Applications of Inconel Alloy 600 Forging and Casting?
Inconel 600 typically finds application in marine engineering, chemical and hydro-carbon processing’s, heat exchangers, valves and pumps. Inconel 600 alloy is used in various applications as below:
- Stacks on offshore oil platforms
- Gas turbines, rocket motors/engines, and space craft
- Pollution control equipment
- Nuclear reactors
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Testing & Inspection of Inconel 600 Forging and Casting
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Inconel Alloy 600 Forging and Casting
Prices for Inconel 600 Forging and Casting are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Inconel 600 Forging and Casting, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Inconel 600 Forging and Casting
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Inconel 600 Forging and Casting
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Inconel 600 Forging and Casting
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Inconel Alloy 600 Forging and Casting
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Inconel Alloy 600 Forging and Casting in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Inconel Alloy 600 Forging and Casting
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu