Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Pipe Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers – ASME B16.9 Elbows, Tees, Caps, Olets, Reducers, Stub Ends, Crosses, Laterals, Return Bends
- We have around 30 years experience in manufacturing of Aluminium Bronze buttweld pipe fittings in size ranging from 1/2” to 60”, schedule from Sch5s to SchXXS. Metallica specializes in manufacturing elbows, tee, reducer, caps, crosses, stub ends, etc conforming to ASME, ANSI, and DIN standard. We also produce custom size pipe fittings made according to drawings from our clients. Our products are widely used in oil & gas, petrochemical, refineries, power plant, shipbuilding, metallurgy, paper making and other industries.
- The main Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings specifications are C95200, C95400, C95500, C95900, AMS4640, C62300, C62500, C63200, C63000, C64200, C61300, C61400, C61900, C62400, C63020, C63200, C64200. C95400 Aluminum Bronze, also known by C954, is the most popular, all purpose aluminum bronze alloy. Products shall be produced in tempers HR50, M10, M20, M30, O20, O25, O30, O32, TQ30, TQ50 and TQ55.
- An Aluminium Bronze buttweld pipe fitting is a type of pipe fitting, which is designed to be welded on site to connect pipes together. Welding of an Aluminium Bronze buttweld pipe fitting to pipes or other fittings is generally done to allow change in direction of the piping system. Aluminium Bronze Buttweld fittings are generally identified or inquired in nominal pipe sizes with specified pipe schedule. Aluminium Bronze Buttweld fitting’s dimensions and tolerances are defined as per ASME B16.9 standard. This helps create full penetration weld without any extra preparation needed for the Aluminium Bronze buttweld fitting.
- Manufacturing Aluminium Bronze buttweld fittings – An Aluminium Bronze buttweld pipe fitting is made by the process of hot forming that includes bending and forming to shape. The starting material of butt weld fitting is a pipe that is cut to length, heated and molded into specific shapes by means of dies. Heat treatment is also done to remove residual stresses and obtain desired mechanical properties.
- Being one of the largest volume Aluminium Bronze buttweld pipe fittings manufacturer and supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India, USA, Europe and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers. We are leading Aluminium Bronze buttweld fittings suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.
- ASME 16.9 covers overall dimensions, tolerances, ratings, testing, and markings for factory-made wrought Aluminium Bronze butt-welding fittings in sizes NPS 1⁄2 through NPS 48 (DN 15 through DN 1200). The term “wrought” denotes fittings made of seamless or welded pipes, tubing, plates, or forgings. These fittings include long radius elbows, reducing elbows, long radius returns, short radius elbows, short radius 180° returns, 3D elbows, straight tees, straight crosses, reducing tees, reducing crosses, lap joint stub ends, caps, concentric reducers, and eccentric reducers.
Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Pipe Fittings Manufacturers and Suppliers
Standard Types of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
- Aluminium Bronze Pipe Elbows – Steel elbow is used to be installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually these carbon steel elbows distinguished by connection ends.
- Aluminium Bronze Pipe Bend – Pipe bend can be made of variety materials, like carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, low temperature steel or high-performance steel, etc.
- Aluminium Bronze Pipe Tees – We can provide seamless tube tees and welding tube tees, which can also be divided into straight tees and reducing tees. Usually, the pipe tees have the same inlet and outlet sizes.
- Aluminium Bronze Pipe Cross – A pipe fitting, having four openings in the same place, at right angles to each other. A pipe cross is a kind of pipe fitting. It is used in the place where four pipes meet together. The pipe cross may have one inlet and three outlets, or three inlets and one outlet.
- Aluminium Bronze End Caps – End Cap, Carbon Steel cap, Stainless Steel Caps, ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches. Based on different materials, pipe caps include carbon steel cap, stainless steel cap, and alloy steel cap etc.
- Aluminium Bronze Pipe Reducer – Pipe reducer are tube fittings that are widely used in a number of industries in order to providing greatest connection flexibility in connecting fractional tubes in various installations.
- Aluminium Bronze Stub End – Stub Ends are fittings used in place of welded flanges where rotating back up flanges are desired. They are also called Lap Joints and Vanstone Flared Laps. A rotating back up flange seats itself against the back surface of the Stub End.
- Aluminium Bronze Coupling Fittings – Coupling fittings are used for fluid conduits in which each end portion of two tubes to be connected is provided with a swaged-on adapter carrying the necessary means to connect or disconnect the tubes without disturbing the swaged-on adapter.
Production and Stock Range of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
|Material||Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings|
|Grade||C95200, C95400, C95500, C95900, AMS4640, C62300, C62500, C63200, C63000, C64200, C61300, C61400, C61900, C62400, C63020, C63200, C64200.|
|Size||Seamless Elbow ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Elbow (1/2″～48″)|
|Schedule||Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.|
|Surface||Pickled, Turned or Ground|
Size Range of Aluminium Bronze
|ROUND RODS||8mm To 70 mm|
|HEX||10mm To 60mm|
|SQUARE||10mm To 60mm|
|FLAT||10mm Min Thickness and max Width 120mm|
|BILLETS||Up to 200 mm|
|INGOTS||As per Specification|
ASTM Specifications of Aluminium Bronze
|Centrifugal||ASME SB271, ASTM B271, SAE J462, J461|
|Continuous||ASTM B505, SAE J462, J461|
|Sand||ASME SB148, ASTM B66, B148, B763, SAE J461, J462|
|Bar||AMS 4635, ASME SB150, ASTM B150, SAE J463, J461|
|Bar, Forging||ASTM B124|
|Forgings, Die||AMS 4635, ASTM B283, MILITARY MIL-B-16166, SAE J463, J461|
|Rod||AMS 4635, ASME SB150, ASTM B150, SAE J463, J461|
|Rod, Forgings||ASTM B124|
|Shapes, Forging||ASTM B124|
Chemical Properties of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
|CuAl5||4.0–6.5%||0.5% max.||0.8% max.||0.5% max.||0.5% max.||0.4% max.|
|CuAl8||7.0–9.0%||0.5% max.||0.8% max.||0.5% max.||0.5% max.|
|CuAl8Fe3||6.5–8.5%||1.5–3.5%||1.0% max.||0.8% max.||0.5% max.|
|CuAl9Mn2||8.0–10.0%||1.5% max.||0.8% max.||1.5–3.0%||0.5% max.|
|CuAl10Fe3||8.5–11.0%||2.0–4.0%||1.0% max.||2.0% max.||0.5% max.|
|CuAl10Fe5Ni5||8.5–11.5%||2.0–6.0%||4.0–6.0%||2.0% max.||0.5% max.|
Chemical Properties of UNS C62500 Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
Mechanical Properties of UNS C62500 Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
|Hardness, Rockwell C||27||27|
|Tensile strength (M30 and O61 tempers)||690 MPa||100000 psi|
|Yield strength (M30 and O61 tempers)||380 MPa||55100 psi|
|Elongation at break (in 50 mm, 1% reduction in area)||1.00%||1.00%|
|Elastic modulus||117 GPa||17000 ksi|
|Compressive yield strength (at permanent set of 0.1%)||450 MPa||65300 psi|
|Compressive yield strength (at permanent set of 1%)||880 MPa||128000 psi|
|Charpy impact (@ 18.0 – 100°C/ -0.400 – 212°F, keyhole)||3.00 J||2.21 ft-lb|
|Izod impact (@ 18.0 – 100°C/ -0.400 – 212°F)||3.00 J||2.21 ft-lb|
|Fatigue strength (@# of cycles 1.00e+8, M30 temper)||460 MPa||66700 psi|
|Machinability (UNS C36000 (free-cutting brass) = 100)||20||20|
|Shear modulus||42.3 GPa||6140 ksi|
Physical Properties of UNS C62500 Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
|Density||7.21 g/cc||0.260 lb/in³|
Thermal Properties of UNS C62500 Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
|Thermal expansion co-efficient (@ 20-300°C/68-572°F)||16.2 µm/m°C||9.00 µin/in°F|
|Thermal conductivity (@ 20°C/ 68°F)||38.9 W/mK||270 BTU in/hr.ft².°F|
What is Aluminium Bronze?
Aluminium bronze is a type of bronze in which aluminium is the main alloying metal added to copper, in contrast to standard bronze (copper and tin) or brass (copper and zinc). There are two major groups in the Aluminum Bronze family. Aluminum Bronze contains approximately 9-14% aluminum and 4% iron while Nickel Aluminum Bronze contains approximately 9-11% aluminum, 4% iron and 5% nickel. That addition of nickel in the latter further improves the corrosion resistance of a material that is already strong in this area.
- Single-Phase Alpha Alloys – These have a good ductility and are suitable for extensive cold working. CA102 is typical of this type – Alloys containing 3% iron, such as CA106, are single phase up to over 9% aluminium.
- The Duplex Alloys containing from 8% to 11% – aluminum usually with additions of iron and nickel to give higher strengths
- Casting Alloys :
AB2/ CuAl10Fe5Ni5/ CC 333G
- Wrought Alloy :
CA104/ CuAl10Fe5Ni5/ C63200
CA105/ CuAl10Fe3/ C63000Indian Standard : IS 10569 – 1983
- Casting Alloys :
- The Copper Aluminium Silicon Bronzes have lower magnetic permeability:
- Casting Alloys :
- Wrought Alloy :
CA107/ CuAl6Si2/ C64200
- Casting Alloys :
Properties of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
- Excellent strength, similar to that of low alloy steels
- Excellent corrosion resistance, especially in seawater and similar environments, where the alloys often outperform many stainless steels
- Favorable high temperature properties, for short or long term usage
- Good resistance to fatigue, ensuring a long service life
- Good resistance to creep, making the alloys useful at elevated temperatures
- Oxidation resistance, for exposure at elevated temperatures and in oxidizing environments
- Ease of casting and fabrication, when compared to many materials used for similar purposes
- High hardness and wear resistance, providing excellent bearing properties in arduous applications
- Ductility, which, like that for all copper alloys, is not diminished at low temperatures
- Good weldability, making fabrication economical
- Readily machined, when compared with other high-duty alloys
- Low magnetic susceptibility, useful for many special applications
- Ready availability, in cast or wrought forms.
Applications of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
- General sea water-related service
- Water supply
- Oil and petrochemical industries (i.e. tools for use in non-sparking environments)
- Specialized anti-corrosive applications
- Certain structural retrofit building applications
- C95200 is a highly ductile material with good corrosion resistance. This is ideally suited for bushings, bearings, light duty gears, wear plates, low pressure piping, pump columns and containers.
- C95400 offers high yield and tensile strength, extraordinary toughness and exceptional resistance to wear, fatigue, and deformation. This all-purpose alloy is widely used in chemical, marine, aircraft, and machine tools as gears, bushings and bearings, pumps and valves.
- Fasteners: Nuts, Bolts
- Industrial:, Bearing Races, Valve Stems, Worm Gears, Valve Guides, Valve Seats, Bearings, Bushings, Cams, Pump Rods
- Marine: Marine Hardware
- C95500 is one of the toughest of the non-ferrous alloys. It serves the same industries as C95400 with higher strength, hardness and corrosion resistance, though it has slightly lower impact toughness.
- As a special Nickel Aluminum Bronze, C95800 is especially suited for marine applications with optimum resistance to seawater corrosion. Those may include propeller system parts, bushings, bearings, piping, including desalination, and other corrosive marine applications.
- C95900 provides higher hardness and compressive strength, and is used for wear plates, forming rolls, draw dies, gears, valve guides, seats, and die inserts.
Types of Aluminium Bronze Products
|Aluminium Bronze Hollow Pipe||Aluminium Bronze Heater for High Temperature|
|Aluminium Bronze Seamless Pipe||Aluminium Bronze Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Aluminium Bronze Bush Hex Pipe||Potassium-doped Aluminium Bronze Wire|
|Aluminium Bronze Round Pipe||Aluminium Bronze Welded Pipe|
|Aluminium Bronze Alloy Round Pipe||Aluminium Bronze Rotating target|
|Aluminium Bronze Aero engine tube||Aluminium Bronze Custom Pipe|
|Aluminium Bronze Alloy Custom Pipe||Aluminium Bronze Thick Wall Pipe|
|Aluminium Bronze Elliptical and Oval Tube||Aluminium Bronze Thin Wall Pipe|
|Aluminium Bronze Pipe Fittings||Aluminium Bronze Forging|
|Aluminium Bronze Strips||Aluminium Bronze Fasteners|
|Aluminium Bronze Flex pipe||Aluminium Bronze Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Aluminium Bronze Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Aluminium Bronze lined pipe|
|Aluminium Bronze Exhaust Pipe||Aluminium Bronze Micro Tube|
|Aluminium Bronze Bar/Billet||Aluminium Bronze Wire/Welding Wire|
|Aluminium Bronze Boiler Tube||Aluminium Bronze Coil Tubing|
|Aluminium Bronze Capillary Tube||Aluminium Bronze U Shaped Tube|
|Aluminium Bronze Rods||Precision Aluminium Bronze Tubing|
|Aluminium Bronze Suppliers||Aluminium Bronze Pipe Manufacturers|
|Aluminium Bronze Ingots||Aluminium Bronze Foil|
|Aluminium Bronze Metals||Aluminium Bronze Crucibles|
Copper Nickel Aluminum Bronze, CuAl11Ni5Fe5, Aluminium Bronze, Copper Nickel Aluminum, Aluminum Bronze, Alum Bronze, C61400, C62400, C62500, C63200, C63000, C63020, AMS4640, NFL 14-705, AMS4590, NFL 14-706, C64700, C93200, C95400, C95500, B124, B150, B169, B170, B171, B411, MIL-B-24059, MIL-B-16166, QQ-C-465, QQ-C-465, 2.0978, DIN 17665, UA11N, NFL14706, Aircraft Bronze, BS 2872/4 CA104M, BS B 23, BS 2B 23, EN 12163/5/7 CW307G AIR 9070 UA11N
Testing & Inspection of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
Prices for Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Aluminium Bronze Buttweld Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu