Inconel 601 Blocks, Slabs, Plate Cuttings, Profiles Supplier – Inconel 601 Slab, Inconel 601 Block, Inconel 601 Profile, Inconel 601 Plate Cutting Manufacturer, Stockist
|Inconel 601 Plate Cuttings||Inconel 601 Ingot||Inconel 601 Blocks||Inconel 601 Billet|
|Inconel 601 Rolls||Inconel 601 Clad Sheet||Inconel 601 Strips||Inconel BA NO(8) 601 Plate|
|Inconel 601 Shim Sheets||Inconel 601 Plate||Inconel 601 Profiles||Inconel 601 Polished Plates|
|Inconel 601 Cold Rolled Plates||Inconel 601 Coils||Inconel 601 Slabs||Inconel 601 Profiles Dealer|
|Inconel 601 Slitting Coils||Inconel Alloy 601 Plate||Inconel 601 Plain Sheet||Inconel 601 Plate Cuttings|
|Inconel 601 Perforated Sheet||Inconel 601 Blocks||Inconel 601 2B Plate||Inconel 601 Cold Rolled Plates|
- All Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price.
- Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. We specialize in the supply of Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles, which is available in size range – Thickness: 0.02 inch to 4 inch as customized, Width: available up to 48 inch as customized, Length: available up to 120 inch as customized.
- Metallica is one of the biggest Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles.
Inconel 601 Alloy Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles Manufacturers and Suppliers
Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles Dealers, Stockist
Inconel 601 or Alloy 601 (UNS N06601, 2.4851) Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles Product Specification, Stock & Supply Range
|Equivalents||Alloy 601, UNS N06601, 2.4851|
|Standard||ASTM B 168/ASME SB 168, ASTM B 906/ASME SB 906, SAE/AMS 5540|
|Size||Thickness: 0.02 inch to 4 inch as customized; Width: Available up to 24 inch as customized; Length(mm)-Available up to 60 inch as customized; The max weight of one piece is 100 KG.|
|Pipe Type||Seamless, Welded, ERW, Fabricated, Custom Size Pipes|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Inconel 601 (UNS N06601, 2.4851) Product Forms & Standards
|Inconel Alloy 601 Rod, Bar & Wire||ASTM B166|
|Inconel Alloy 601 Plate, Sheet & Strip||ASTM B168, ASTM B906|
|Inconel Alloy 601 Seamless Pipe and Tube||ASTM B167, ASTM B829|
|Inconel Alloy 601 Welded Pipe||ASTM B775|
|Inconel Alloy 601 Welded Tube||ASTM B751|
|Inconel Alloy 601 Buttweld Pipe Fittings||ASTM B366|
|Inconel Alloy 601 Forgings||ASTM B564|
Chemical Composition of Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
Mechanical & Physical Properties of Inconel 601 (Annealed) Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
|Melting range, ℃||1360-1411|
|Tensile strength, min, Mpa||550|
|Yield strength, 0.2% offset, min, Mpa||205|
About Alloy 601 or Inconel 601 – What is Alloy 601?
Inconel 601 is similar to 600 in that its composition is nickel-chromium-iron, but the addition of aluminum differentiates it. Adding in the aluminum creates a higher resistance to oxidation than Inconel 600, and is often used in general-purpose engineering for high temperature conditions that require extraordinary resistance. This nickel alloy stands out due to its resistance to high temperature oxidation, remaining highly resistant to oxidation through 2200° F. It is commonly used in thermal capacities, industrial heat conditions and other operations requiring heat; the metal does not respond to heat conditions or treatments. Inconel 601 is also found in water environments; the metal shows high resistance to corrosion from water. Like Inconel 600, Inconel 601 only responds to cold-working practices and its mechanical properties are applicable for many areas of use. Therefore, it is classified as a super alloy/high performance alloy. However, alloy 601 is not suggested for use in strongly reducing, sulfur bearing environments.
What are the Properties of Inconel 601 or Alloy 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles?
- Corrosion Resistance: Alloy 601 is firmly resistant to oxidation at the elevated temperature. It also prevents spalling up to 1260oC. Resists spalling even under severe thermal cycling conditions
- Highly resistant to carburization
- Good creep rupture strength
- Metallurgical stability
- Machining: Alloy 601 can be machined using the traditional machining methods. It has greater strength than standard steel grades and work hardens while machining therefore use of heavy duty machining tools is recommended.
- Forming: Alloy 601 is easily formed by standard methods. It is stronger than regular steel. Heavy duty lubricants are used while cold forming.
- Welding: Alloy 601 can be easily welded using the traditional welding techniques.
What are the Applications of Inconel Alloy 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles?
Inconel 601 is widely used for applications demanding high temperature strength and control on oxidation. As it has higher strength as compared to standard grades, it is fit for heavier refractory above 1150 Deg C.. Inconel 601 alloy is used in various applications as below:
- Heat treating industry
- Heat treating muffles and retorts
- Radiant tubes
- Catalyst support grids in nitric acid production
- Steam superheater tube supports
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Testing & Inspection of Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Inconel Alloy 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
Prices for Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Inconel 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Inconel Alloy 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Inconel Alloy 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Inconel Alloy 601 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu