Incoloy 20 Rod Manufacturer, Incoloy 20 Bar Supplier, Incoloy 20 Wire Stockist – Alloy 20 Rod, Alloy 20 Bar, Alloy 20 Wire – UNS N08020, 2.4660 Rod/Bar/Wire
|Alloy 20 Forged Bar/Rod||Alloy 20 Bright Bar||Alloy 20 Welding Rod||Alloy 20 Black Rod/Bar|
|Alloy 20 Polished Bar/Rod||Alloy 20 Bar/Rod||Alloy 20 Bar||Alloy 20 Rod Suppliers|
|Alloy 20 Coiled Wire||Alloy 20 Wire Dealer||Alloy 20 Bundled Wire||Alloy 20 Rod/Bar Stockist|
|Alloy 20 Spray Wire||Alloy 20 Bush||Alloy 20 Stranded Wire||Alloy 20 Rod/Bar Distributors|
|Alloy 20 Round Bars/Rod||Alloy 20 Threaded Bar||Doped Non-Sag Wire||Alloy 20 Wire Distributors|
|Alloy 20 Spooled Wire||Alloy 20 Bars Dealer||Alloy 20 Square Bar||Alloy 20 Thermal Spraying Wire|
|Alloy 20 Hollow Bars||Alloy 20 Flat Bars||Alloy 20 Square Block||Alloy 20 Rectangular Bar/Rod|
|Alloy 20 Square Rod||Alloy 20 Rods||Incoloy 20 Rods||Alloy 20 Cold Drawn Wire|
|Alloy 20 Hexagonal Bar/Rod||Incoloy 20 Wire||Alloy 20 Wire Mesh||Incoloy 20 Bar|
|Alloy 20 Rod Dealer||Alloy 20 Wire||Alloy 20 Wire Rod||Alloy 20 Rod Manufacturers|
- Standard specification of Alloy 20 Rod/Bar, Wire or Incoloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire are ASTM B473, B472, B462.
- All Alloy 20 rod/bar and wire offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price.
- We’re a leading Alloy 20 rod/bar and wire manufacturer and distributor in India. Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. All Alloy 20 rod and bar stock comes in 10 foot or 20 foot random lengths, and can be cut to any custom size. Our Alloy 20 wire manufactory is capable of making material from 0.25” down to .03” Diameter.
- Alloy 20 Wire For Welding processed large quantity every month and most of users use the wire for welding.
- Manufacturing Process of Alloy 20 Wire:- Alloy 20 wires are stretched or drawn by diamond or hard alloy tools from Alloy 20 rods.
- Manufacturing Process of Alloy 20 Rod/Bar:- Alloy 20 and Incoloy 20 rods are produced from Alloy 20 powders by powder metallurgy process. Our further HIP (hot isostatic pressing) could guarantee higher density and finer grain of Alloy 20 rods, which will result long service life during final applications at our customers.
- Alloy 20 Wire is widely used for steel, ceramics, electronics, nuclear energy industries, and superconductor technology.
- Metallica is one of the biggest Alloy 20 rod/bar and wire supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of Alloy 20 rod/bar and wire from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for Alloy 20 rod/bar and wire.
Alloy 20 Rod/Bar, Wire Manufacturers and Suppliers
Incoloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire Dealers, Stockist
Alloy 20 (UNS N08020 or W.Nr. 2.4660) Rod, Bar, Wire Product Specification, Stock & Supply Range
|Equivalents||Incoloy 20, UNS N08020, DIN W.Nr. 2.4660|
|Items||Rod, Bar, Wire|
|Size||15-20 mm x 15-20 mm x 400-500 mm. We can also chip or crush the bar to smaller size based on your request.|
|Pipe Type||Seamless, Welded, ERW, Fabricated, Custom Size Pipes|
|Specifications||ASTM B473, B472, B462|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Chemical Composition of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
|Niobium + Tantalum||8*C-1.0|
Mechanical & Physical Properties of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
|Melting range, °C||1350 – 1370|
|Tensile strength, min, Mpa||550|
|Yield strength, 0.2% offset, min, Mpa||240|
|Elongation, %, min||30|
- Alloy 20 resists pitting and chloride ion corrosion, better than 304 stainless steel and on par with 316L stainless steel. Its copper content protects it from sulfuric acid. Alloy 20 is often chosen to solve stress corrosion cracking problems, which may occur with 316L stainless.
Alloy 20 (UNS N08020 / DIN 2.4660) Product Forms & Standards
|Alloy 20 Bar, Rod and Wire||ASTM B473, B472, B462|
|Alloy 20 Plate, Sheet and Strip||ASTM A240, A480, B463, B906|
|Alloy 20 Seamless Pipe and Tube||ASTM B729, B829|
|Alloy 20 Welded Pipe||ASTM B464, B775|
|Alloy 20 Welded Tube||ASTM B468, B751|
|Alloy 20 Buttweld Pipe Fittings||ASTM B366|
|Alloy 20 Forged Flanges and Forged Fittings||ASTM B462, B472|
Testing & Inspection of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
Prices for Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Alloy 20 Rod, Bar, Wire
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu