Metallica is one of the biggest manufacturer, supplier and stockist of stainless steel pipes, we have over 2000 tons in stock. We offer different types of stainless steel pipe in various dimensions.
- Our Annual Sales Volume for Stainless Steel Pipes (Seamless / Welded) is Over 9000 tons.
- On-Time Delivery with Quality Assurance and Price Guarantee for Stainless Steel Pipes.
- We are bulk buyers and exporters of stainless steel pipes from our factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe), and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- All our stainless steel pipes and tube products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering.
Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality stainless steel pipes at the lowest prices in India. We specialize in providing deliveries to your factory directly from our warehouse.
Complete Production & Stock Range of Stainless Steel Pipes
|Product||Stainless Steel Pipe, Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes, Stainless Steel Welded Pipes|
|Pipe Standards||ASTM A213, ASTM A312, ASTM A269, ASTM A778, ASTM A789, A554|
|DIN 17456, DIN 17457|
|EN 10216, BS 3605, JIS 3459, JIS3463, GOS T9941|
|Material Grades||304/L, 316/L, 201, 202, 301, 347/H, 316Ti, 309S, 310S, Duplex, Super Duplex, 904L, 317L|
|Typical Size Range||6mm – 610mm Outer Diameter, 1.0 – 40mm Wall Thickness, Fixed 5.8m or 11.8m Lengths or 5-14m Random Lengths|
|Technology||Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn, Extruded, Cold Finished, Heat Treated|
|Finish||Annealed & pickled, Bright Annealing, Polished|
|Markings||Heat Number, Size, Grade, Manufacturing Spec., Commodity Name or as per customer request|
|Testing & Inspections||Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, NDT TEST ( ET TEST, UT TEST), Third Party Inspection|
|Pipe Ends||Square Ends (straight cut, saw cut, and torch cut), or Beveled for welding|
|Packing||Plastic Plugs in Both Ends, Hexagonal Bundles of Max. 2,000kg with Several Steel Strips, Plastic End Caps|
Characteristics of Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel pipes is indispensable and widely used type in process industries. It contains chromium which offers it great resistance to various corrosion like seawater and acidic substance.
- Does not react or influence other materials.
- Used extensively in the food/catering divisions.
- Used widely in the medical world. E.g. Plates and screws to repair bones.
- Aesthetic Qualities: It can be polished to a satin or mirror finish.
- Dry Corrosion: Stainless steel is far more resistant to this than ordinary carbon steel.
- Grades such as 310 (25% chromium 20% nickel) were specifically developed for use at high temperatures.
- Non-contamination: Because there is no coating to break down and dissolve there is no contamination of liquids that stainless steel comes in contact with.
- Weight: As thinner sections and more innovative design structures can be used, giving cost savings on foundations and platform weights.
Pipe Prices and Weight
According to the kilogram price of stainless steel and the total weight of pipes we calculate the total price.
The total weight of steel pipe is based on their diameter, thickness, length and quantity.
Weight Formula of Steel Pipes:
Weight (Kg/m) = (OD-THK)*THK*0.02466
- OD is the outside diameter
- THK means the wall thickness.
Types of Stainless Steel
|Austenitic Stainless Steels|
|301||High strength for roll formed structural components|
|304, 304L, 304H||Standard 18/8 grades|
|310, 310S, 310H||High temperature resistant grades|
|316, 316L, 316H||Improved resistance to pitting corrosion in chloride environments|
|321, 321H, 347||Stabilized grades for heavy section welding and high temperature applications|
|904L||High resistance to general corrosion, pitting and stress corrosion cracking|
|Ferritic Stainless Steels|
|409||Automotive exhaust grade – weld stabilized|
|430, 430F||Resistant to mildly corrosive environments|
|439||Resistant to mildly corrosive environments – weld stabilized|
|444||A ferritic alternative to grade 316 / 316L – weld stabilized|
|Duplex Stainless Steels|
|2101||Lean duplex – economical alternative to 304 and 316|
|2304||Duplex alternative to grade 316|
|2205||Standard duplex stainless steel – high resistance to pitting and stress corrosion|
|2507||Super duplex with very high resistance to pitting and stress corrosion|
|Martensitic Stainless Steels|
|410||Standard martensitic grade for low-duty hardened applications|
|416||Free-machining bar grade|
|420||Higher hardness martensitic grade for cutlery, cutting tools and dies|
|431||High hardness and toughness grade, primarily for shafting|
|440A, 440B, 440C||Very high hardness grades used in cutting tools|
|Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel|
|630||(17-4PH) High strength shafting grade|