One of the largest stockholder and supplier of stainless steel Super Duplex 2507 seamless pipes used for producing high temperature heat exchangers. All our tubes are 100% quality tested, which include chemical testing, mechanical testing as well as hydro testing.
A heat exchanger is a device used to transfer heat between two or more fluids. Heat exchangers are used in both cooling and heating processes. The fluids may be separated by a solid wall to prevent mixing or they may be in direct contact. They are widely used in space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power stations, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural-gas processing, and sewage treatment. The classic example of a heat exchanger is found in an internal combustion engine in which a circulating fluid known as engine coolant flows through radiator coils and air flows past the coils, which cools the coolant and heats the incoming air. Another example is the heat sink, which is a passive heat exchanger that transfers the heat generated by an electronic or a mechanical device to a fluid medium, often air or a liquid coolant.
- Large Scale Enterprise – Metallica is biggest stock holding, manufacturing and processing company of SS Super Duplex 2507 seamless pipes in India. Our large volume production, sales and purchase enables us to offer our products at the most competitive prices in the industry.
- Testing of Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507 Seamless Pipes– All SS Super Duplex 2507 seamless pipes are subjected to hydrostatic test, eddy current test, chemical and mechanical tests during the various stages of production.
- Marking & Packing of Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507 Seamless Pipes – Marking on all pipes is as per the predefined rules in the specification.
- Test Certificates & Inspection of SS Super Duplex 2507 Seamless Pipes – All our pipes are supplied with Mill test Reports, as per EN 10204 3.1. We can also allow third party inspection of all our products before delivery.
- We have own QC team to control the quality to meet particular standard strictly
- Short Lead Times – We can offer AISI Super Duplex 2507, 1.4410, UNS S32750/S32950 seamless pipes with shortest delivery time.
- We can produce either standard or non-standard of the stainless steel Super Duplex 2507 seamless pipes.
What is Super Duplex 2507 Stainless Steel?
The term “Super-Duplex” was first used in the 1980’s to denote highly alloyed, high-performance Duplex steel with a pitting resistance equivalent of >40 (based on Cr% + 3.3Mo% + 16N%). Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507 is designed for applications which demand exceptional strength and corrosion resistance. The high molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content in Super Duplex 2507 results in excellent resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion attack and the duplex structure provides Super Duplex 2507 with exceptional resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
Duplex family consists of:
- Lean Duplex SS – lower nickel and no molybdenum – 2101, 2102, 2202, 2304
- Duplex SS – higher nickel and molybdenum – 2205, 2003, 2404
- Super Duplex – 25Chromium and higher nickel and molybdenum “plus” – 2507, 255 and Z100
- Hyper Duplex – More Cr, Ni, Mo and N – 2707
Manufacturing Range for Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507, 1.4410, UNS S32750/S32950 Seamless or Welded Stainless Steel Pipes
|Product||ASTM A312 Super Duplex 2507, 1.4410, UNS S32750/S32950 Stainless Steel Pipes|
|Specification||ASTM A312 / A312M Standard Specification for Seamless, Welded, and Heavily Cold Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes|
|Type||Seamless & Welded|
|Size Range||Size: 1/8” to 24” (10.3mm to 610mm) – Seamless|
|Size:1/8” to 36” (10.3mm to 914mm) – Welded|
|1/8” OD to 6” OD|
|Thickness||10s, 20, 40s, 40, 60, 80s, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXH|
|Wall Thickness: 1mm to 60mm|
|Length||6 Meter, Custom Lengths|
|Other Grades||TP304, TP304L, TP304LN, TP316, TP316L, TP316LN, TP317, TP317/317L, TP321, TP347, TP310S|
|Test Certificates||Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2|
|ASTM Reference Standards|
- A262 Practices for Detecting Susceptibility to Intergranular Attack in Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- A370 Test Methods and Definitions for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products.
- A480 A480M Specification for general requirements for Flat-rolled stainless and Heat-Resisting steel plate, sheet, and strip.
- A632 Specification for Seamless and welded austenitic stainless-steel tubing (small-diameter) for general service.
- A1016 A1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stainless-Steel Tubes.
- E527 Practice for Numbering Metals and Alloys in the Unified Numbering System (UNS)
|Testing||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and MacroTest, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Documents||Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Fumigation Certificates, Raw Material Test Reports, Material Traceability Records, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Heat Treatment Charts, Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175, Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2, Guarantee Letter, NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
Chemical Composition of ASTM A312 Super Duplex 2507, 1.4410, UNS S32750/S32950 Seamless or Welded Stainless Steel Pipes
|Chromium, Cr||24 – 26|
|Nickel, Ni||6 – 8|
|Molybdenum, Mo||3 – 5|
|Manganese, Mn||1.20 max|
|Silicon, Si||0.80 max|
|Copper, Cu||0.50 max|
|Nitrogen, N||0.24 – 0.32|
|Phosphorous, P||0.035 max|
|Carbon, C||0.030 max|
|Sulfur, S||0.020 max|
Physical Properties of ASTM A312 Super Duplex 2507, 1.4410, UNS S32750/S32950 Seamless or Welded Stainless Steel Pipes
|Specific Heat (0-100°C)||500||J.kg-1.°K-1|
|Thermal Conductivity||15||W.m -1.°K-1|
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A312 Super Duplex 2507, 1.4410, UNS S32750/S32950 Seamless or Welded Stainless Steel Pipes
|Tensile Rm||115||ksi (min)|
|Tensile Rm||800||MPa (min)|
|R.p. 0.2% Yield||80||ksi (min)|
|R.p. 0.2% Yield||550||MPa (min)|
|Elongation (2” or 4D gl)||15||% (min)|
Other Grades Chemical Composition Comparison
|Grade||UNS||Composition, % in Max.|
|TP304||S30400||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0–20||8.0–11||. . .||. . .|
|TP304L||S30403||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0–20||8.0–13||. . .||. . .|
|TP304LN||S30453||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0–20||8.0–11||. . .||0.10-0.16|
|TP316||S31600||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0–18||10.0–14||2.00–3||. . .|
|TP316L||S31603||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0–18||10.0–15||2.00–3||. . .|
|TP316LN||S31653||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0–18||10.0–13||. . .||0.10-0.16|
|TP317L||S31700||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0–20||11.0–15||3.0–4||. . .|
|TP321||S32100||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||17.0–19||9.0–12||. . .||. . .|
|TP347||S34700||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||17.0–19||9.0–13||. . .||. . .|
Other Grades Mechanical Properties Comparison
|Grade||UNS Designation||Tensile Strength, Min. Ksi [MPa]||Yield Strength, Min. Ksi [MPa]|
|TP304||S30400||75 ||30 |
|TP304L||S30403||70 ||25 |
|TP316||S31600||75 ||30 |
|TP316L||S31603||70 ||25 |
|TP317L||S31703||70 ||25 |
|TP321||S32100||75 ||30 |
|TP347||S34700||75 ||30 |
|TP347H||S34709||75 ||30 |