One of the largest dealer of Stainless Steel Lateral Tee in India, with ex-stock inventory of over 2000 tons at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. We offer the most competitive prices for various pipe fittings.
- A Lateral pipe tee means a pipe fitting which is similar to a tee but has a side opening outlet branch at a 45 degree angle.It is a kind of steel pipe tee,but the branch direction is different with the straight tee.On the contrary to the lateral tee,the straight tee has a branch pipe direction of 90 degree to the run pipe.
- Pipe Fittings are an important piping component that helps in changing the direction of the flow such as elbows, tees, changes the size of the pipe such as reducers, reducing tees, distribute the water supply from the main pipe to other pipes of equal size or lower size, etc. connect different components such as couplings and stop the flows such as Caps.
- Stainless steel, alloy steel and carbon steel, etc are employed for fabricating this Lateral Tee. We provide these pipe fittings at market leading rates.
- Please contact us for any further question or inquiry regarding Stainless Steel Lateral Tee. We will promptly reply to you and offer you a reasonable price.
Stock and Production Range of Lateral Tee
|Product||WP316L 45 Degree Lateral Tee|
|Size||SMLS Stainless Steel Tee 1/2″-24″|
|Welded Stainless Steel Tee 1/2″-48″|
|Kind||Straight tee, equal tee, reducing tee, 45deg lateral tee, Y type tee, WYE tee|
|Pressure Rating||Sch5S – SchXXS|
|Standard||ANSI B16.9; JIS B2311, 2312, 2313; DIN2605; ASTM; GOST and non standard.|
|316Ti,317L,347H,310S,904L,A815 S31803,S32205,2205,F51 ect.|
|Applications||For use in the Pulp and Paper, Water Treatment, Sewage Treatment, Chemical, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Mining, Architectural, Transportation, Industries, etc.|
|Packing||Wooden cases,under the client’s request.|
- Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Aviation and aerospace industry
- Architectural decoration industry
- Oil and Gas Pipeline industry
- Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant.
- We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- Stainless Steel Lateral Tee Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Our Stainless Steel Lateral Tee- Duplex and Super Duplex, Buttweld Lateral Tee, 45° Lateral Tee are available for sale.
Standards:ASME B16.9, ASME B16.28, and ASME B16.25ASME B16.11, and MSS-SP 97Available Sizes:Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ to 102″Forged Fittings: 1/8″ to 4″Outlets: Up to 36″
- Leading Stainless Steel Lateral Tee manufacturers and suppliers, Metallica offers best quality Stainless Steel Lateral Tee with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of Stainless Steel Lateral Tee, we also stock stainless steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, seamless pipes and carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal and ISMT, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- Buy Stainless Steel Lateral Tee at Factory Prices! Lowest Price Guaranteed! We Will Quote for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Fittings in 2 Hours with Mill Test Certificates! We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturers, distributor and supplier of carbon steel Lateral Tee , stainless steel Lateral Tee and special alloy Lateral Tee.
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for Stainless Steel Lateral Tee, forged pipe fittings, carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume Stainless Steel Lateral Tee dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.
- Pipe fittings are used to connect pipes or tubes in two ways:
- By threading: Threaded pipes screw together to connect or join. Generally metal pipes are threaded and they have threaded fittings.
- By slip fit: Slip fit pipes use sleeves that slip into one another. The plastic pipes are either threaded or slip fit.