One of the largest dealer of Flexible Metal Hose in India, with ex-stock inventory of over 2000 tons at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. Metallica offers the most competitive prices for various pipe fittings.
- Flexible metal hose is a piping element used for conveying materials ranging from natural gas and oil to steam and engine exhaust. Its main advantages over solid tubing and piping are that it provides added protection against abrasion and pressure, and that it dampens vibration. In addition, flexible metal hose is far less susceptible to high temperatures and pressures than many other types of hoses.
- Helical hose is fabricated (from a variety of corrosion-resistant metals, including stainless steel, aluminum alloys, and corrugated bronze) in a continuous spiral corrugation and has a unique property of self-draining. It can be designed with standard pitch, open pitch and super flex for different requirements of flexibility. Corrugated hose and reinforcement are available in stainless steel 304, 321, 316L. This flexible braided hose is adequate to sever hydraulic applications with its wide range of working temperatures from cryogenic to 662 °F (350 °C) and high working pressure up to 3625 psig (250 bar).
- Flexible stainless steel helical hose provides three types – unbraided, single braided, and double braided.
- Pipe Fittings are an important piping component that helps in changing the direction of the flow such as elbows, tees, changes the size of the pipe such as reducers, reducing tees, distribute the water supply from the main pipe to other pipes of equal size or lower size, etc. connect different components such as couplings and stop the flows such as Caps.
As one of the biggest supplier of Steel Pipes and Pipes Fittings in India, Metallica carries inventory of over 15,000 tons in its warehouses in Mumbai, Maharashtra India.
|ID Size (in.)||Product Designation||Max. Oper. Pressure (PSI)||Max. Test Pressure (PSI)||Min. Burst Pressure (PSI)||Static Bend Radius (in.)||Dynamic Bend Radius (in.)||Outside Diameter (in.)||Wt. Per Foot (lbs)|
Characteristics of Flexible Metal Hose
- Easy to absorb the expansion movements
- No direction changes of the flow
- Minimum application area
- Possible lateral and angular expansion absorption by the additional bellows.
- To provide a non-stressed area where the pressure is not too high such as pump and compressor applications.
- Low application costs
- Central air-conditioning
- Diesel engine (ship) exhaust line
- Long distance pipeline such as Gas, steam, water etc.
- Thermal expansion in Steel mill
- Vacuum pumps
- Heat exchangers
- Hot water and fire protection system
- Compressors inlet and outlet
- Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant.
- We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- In the case of bronze hoses, the bronze tube is typically encased in a braided metal shielding, which provides added resistance to wear and pressure. These hoses are used for extremely high-temperature and high-pressure applications. Among the flexible hose designs available are helical hoses, which feature a screw shaped wind; annular hoses, which have a round, accordion-like, or ribbed, wind; and braided hoses, which consist of a central bronze tube and a weave of fine metal strands. Flexible metal hoses can also include a corrosion resistant liner.
- Measurements for flexible metal hose are designated by pipe size, referred to as NPT, which is not the actual size of the pipe. Each NPT listing corresponds to an outer diameter (male fittings) and inner diameter (female fittings) measurement, and purchasers should consult with suppliers/manufacturers to determine the proper hose needed. Length and pressure rating can also be addressed.
- Flexible metal hoses are integral components to a number of devices and applications. Perhaps the most visible uses are as refrigerant and natural gas lines, although flexible metal hose also finds use as piping for high-pressure water, and for various food-processing tasks. Many appliances, such as refrigerators, ovens and other heavy-duty devices, incorporate stainless steel (and other) hoses. Flexible metal hose is also useful for a variety of machines that run on, or utilize, compressed air.
- Flexible Metal Hose Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Our Stainless Steel Flexible Metal Hose – Duplex and Super Duplex, are available for sale.
- Leading Flexible Metal Hose manufacturers and suppliers, Metallica offers best quality Flexible Metal Hose with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of Flexible Metal Hose, we also stock stainless steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, seamless pipes and carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal and ISMT, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- Buy Flexible Metal Hose at Factory Prices! Lowest Price Guaranteed! We Will Quote for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Fittings in 2 Hours with Mill Test Certificates! We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturers, distributor and supplier of carbon steel Flexible Metal Hose, stainless steel Flexible Metal Hose and special alloy Flexible Metal Hose.
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for Flexible Metal Hose, forged pipe fittings, carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume Flexible Metal Hose dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.
- Pipe fittings are used to connect pipes or tubes in two ways:
- By threading: Threaded pipes screw together to connect or join. Generally metal pipes are threaded and they have threaded fittings.
- By slip fit: Slip fit pipes use sleeves that slip into one another. The plastic pipes are either threaded or slip fit.