- Stainless steel, alloy steel and carbon steel, etc are employed for fabricating this Cross. Metallica provides these pipe fittings at market leading rates.
- Cross is also known as four-way pipe fitting. A cross has one inlet and three outlets (or vice versa). Generally, crosses are not used in process piping to transport fluid. But forged crosses are common in the fire water sprinkler line.
- Pipe cross is used to connect four posts and the same nominal diameter of pipe into vertical fellowship. We need to use the same materials with the pipe material. The diameter of the outlet and inlet can be the same and can also be different. That is to say, straight cross and reducing cross are both available.
- Characteristics includes – easy operation, simple cross-joint, heat-resistant, corrosion resistant and compression. It is widely used in chemical petroleum metallurgy, automobile, air, gas and electric, shipbuilding, building thermal pipeline, vacuum equipment and various industrial piping.
- Pipe Fittings are an important piping component that helps in changing the direction of the flow such as elbows, tees, changes the size of the pipe such as reducers, reducing tees, distribute the water supply from the main pipe to other pipes of equal size or lower size, etc. connect different components such as couplings and stop the flows such as Caps.
- Please contact us for any further question or inquiry regarding Cross. We will promptly reply to you and offer you a reasonable price.
Stock and Production Range of Cross
|Cap,and so on.|
|Thickness||Sch5-Sch160, STD, XS, XXS|
|Material||Stainless Steel: A403 WP 304L,316L,F304L,F316L,ETC|
|Carbon Steel: 10# ,20# , Q235B , A234 WPB, A105, ETC|
|Pressure||PN40, 64, 100, 160, 250, 320, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 6000,9000LBS|
|Standard||ASME,ASTM, ANSI, DIN,GB,B16.9,JIS,BS|
|Inspection||Factory in-house, Third party inspection available upon request, Different accessories are available|
|Treatment||Lightly oiled, Galvanized, as per customer’s requirement|
|Term of payment||L/C T/T(in advance)|
|Packing||Plywood case, wooden cases, pallet, or as per customers requirement|
|Delivery time||With 30 days or as requirement|
|Application||Petroleum, chemical, machinery, paper making, construction, Oil and Gas Pipeline industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Food industry, Aviation and aerospace industry, Architectural decoration industry, etc|
- Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant.
- We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- Cross Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Our Stainless Steel Cross – Duplex and Super Duplex are available for sale.
- Leading Cross manufacturers and suppliers, Metallica offers best quality Cross with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of Cross, we also stock stainless steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, seamless pipes and carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal and ISMT, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- Buy Cross at Factory Prices! Lowest Price Guaranteed! We Will Quote for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Fittings in 2 Hours with Mill Test Certificates! We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturers, distributor and supplier of carbon steel Cross, stainless steel Cross and special alloy Cross.
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for Cross, forged pipe fittings, carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume Cross dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.
- Pipe fittings are used to connect pipes or tubes in two ways:
- By threading: Threaded pipes screw together to connect or join. Generally metal pipes are threaded and they have threaded fittings.
- By slip fit: Slip fit pipes use sleeves that slip into one another. The plastic pipes are either threaded or slip fit.