- A coupling is a pipe fitting used to stop leakages in broken or damaged pipes. The pipes to be connected should be of the same diameter. The two kinds of couplings used in plumbing are regular coupling and slip coupling. The basic function of Couplings and Union is simply to connect two pieces of pipe or tubing. Therefore, couplings and unions are generally quite short fittings. The regular coupling is arranged between the two pipes to prevent further leakages with the help of rubber seals or gaskets on the both sides. The slip coupling itself contains two pipes to repair the damaged lengthy pipes.
- A pipe coupling is any fitting or device used to join two or more pipes in such a way that continuity is maintained between them. The body of a pipe coupling is typically made of the same or similar materials as those used to construct the pipes it joins. They may be rigid or flexible depending on the amount of movement the pipe is subjected to and may be permanent or removable fixtures. A pipe coupling can be stepped or reduced in internal diameter to accept pipes of different sizes, be T or cross shaped to join more than two pipes, or angled to form bends. Pipe couplings may also include peripheral features or equipment such as inspection openings, flow meters, or valves.
- Socket Weld Half Coupling Pipe Fittings are used for fluid conduits in which each end portion of two tubes to be connected is provided with a swaged-on adapter carrying the necessary means to connect or disconnect the tubes without disturbing the swaged-on adapter.
Socket Weld Half Couplings are highly demanded in the pipe fitting market. SW Half Couplings are fittings that help to extend or terminate pipe runs. These fittings are also used to change pipe size. SW Half Couplings extend a run by joining two lengths of pipe. They are known as reduced coupling if they are used to connect pipes of different sizes. Couplings are also known as repair couplings. These couplings are without stops or ridges and they can be fixed anywhere along the pipe length for preventing leak of any kind.
One of the biggest dealer of Coupling in India, with ex-stock inventory of over 2000 tons at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. We offer the most competitive prices for various pipe fittings.
Stock and Product Specification
|Alloy||304 Stainless Steel|
|Materials||150# Cast Stainless|
|Packing||400 \ 1600|
|Display Desc||304 Stainless Steel 150# Cast Threaded Half Coupling Heavy Pattern|
|Product Name||1/8″ 304 Stainless Steel 150# Cast Threaded Half Coupling Heavy Pattern|
|Applications||Fittings meet applicable chemical physical properties.|
Threaded Coupling Dimensions (all dimensions in mm)
|NOMINAL PIPE SIZE||END TO END||MINIMUM LENGTH OF THREAD||OUTSIDE DIAMETER|
|Inch.||Full Coupling||Half Coupling||# 3000||# 6000|
Socket Weld Coupling Dimensions (all dimensions in mm)
|NOMINAL PIPE SIZE||OUTER DIAMETER||SOCKET BORE DIAMETER||BORE DIAMETER OF FITTINGS||WALL THICKNESS||FULL COUPLING||HALF COUPLING|
|# 3000||# 6000||# 9000|
|Inch.||A||B||C – 3000||C – 6000||C – 9000||D||D||D||D||D||D||L1||L2||L1||L2|
- Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Aviation and aerospace industry
- Architectural decoration industry
- Oil and Gas Pipeline industry
- Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant.
- We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- Coupling Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Our Stainless Steel Coupling – Duplex and Super Duplex are available for sale.
- Leading Coupling manufacturers and suppliers, Metallica offers best quality Coupling with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of Coupling, we also stock stainless steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, seamless pipes and carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal and ISMT, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- Buy Coupling at Factory Prices! Lowest Price Guaranteed! We Will Quote for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Fittings in 2 Hours with Mill Test Certificates! We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturers, distributor and supplier of carbon steel Coupling , stainless steel Coupling and special alloy Coupling .
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for Coupling, forged pipe fittings, carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume Coupling dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.
- Pipe fittings are used to connect pipes or tubes in two ways:
- By threading: Threaded pipes screw together to connect or join. Generally metal pipes are threaded and they have threaded fittings.
- By slip fit: Slip fit pipes use sleeves that slip into one another. The plastic pipes are either threaded or slip fit.